* Head the Operations department (Client on boarding, Account Opening, Loans and Settlement) * Provide full leadership and direction to the department and ensure the stability of business operations
With a unique platform business model, our Client has grown significantly over the years and is now the most influential tech giant in the market. They are looking for a Head of Operations to be based in the Singapore office and you play the role of leading and managing the entire department with great autonomy.
- Manage and lead the Operations department (Client on boarding, Account Opening and Settlement)
- Ensure operational efficiency and risk control during business implementation
- Involved in strategic planning and providing direction for the department
- Engage various stakeholders across the business, implementing new or improved processes and operational policies
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on reporting
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Operations in the banking industry
- Bachelor's Degree and above
- Familiar with regulatory guidelines and procedures
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Keen interest to work in a start-up environment
- Great communication skills
The successful candidate will get to work in a start-up environment with the financial backing of a large corporate. This role is for someone who desires to step into the fin-tech industry and develop a rewarding career in this sector. The remuneration package and benefits will be highly competitive.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Breana Chua on +65 6541 9949.