Trumid XT owns and manages Asia’s only electronic trading platform dedicated to Asian credit and Emerging Markets. We are expanding our business and looking for hungry, motivated, flexible employees to join us as we grow. Our business is independent from our parent and headquartered in Singapore with clients from close to 30 countries in the region and beyond this opportunity will appeal to ambitious, creative, ground breakers who want to be part of the leading team in the business in Asia Pacific.
As the head of the Operations Team, you will be leading the team of people responsible for the trading operations of our electronic trading platform, TrumidXT. The successful candidate will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a mindset for continual improvement. This role is very versatile - the candidate should be prepared to take on new responsibilities and grow within a constantly evolving organization.
What You’ll Do:
- US Treasury and FX execution
- Client service around trade execution
- Reference data management
- Account user administration
- Relationship management for all trading and clearing intermediaries
- Provide day-to-day people management operations team
Here are some personal qualities and skills we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Understanding of corporate bond market trading including conventions, reference data inputs, trade economics, and settlement calculations
- Settlement knowledge including Euroclear/Clearstream settlement and trade allocation
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with both clients and internal client teams
- Enthusiasm for FinTech with desire to expand knowledge of financial markets and fixed income products