See job description for details
About The Role
- Leadership role to drive operational support to the Markets Trading end to end process
- Significantly contribute to Markets operations industry best practices
- Reports to the Global Functional Head Markets Operations and Head of Asia
Role Location: ANZ Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, full time
As the Head of Markets Operations Confirmation Control, you will execute and deliver on a list of Markets Confirmations process improvements and Operations controls. You will need a strong background in financial markets products and their associated business operational processes. Part of your role is to provide good product knowledge and excellent experience in implementing and adopting an industry operational best practices. You’ll need to oversee daily operations and ensure controls are adhered. You must also be able to work independently and collaboratively with Hub Service Centres in Bangalore and Manila, Front Office, and other enablement groups About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Proven operational and supervisory experience in financial markets operations setting
- A good understanding of global markets trading product set and documentation requirement
- Demonstrated knowledge of markets systems Murex, TLM, and SWIFT a must
- Background in Accounting, Finance or Banking is preferred
- Knowledge of project management or process re-engineering certification a plus but not essential
- Sound problem solving and negotiation skills to achieve best results with a process driven and control focus mindset
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number SIN006857.