Head of Market Development and Partnership - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a Head of Market Development and Partnership
. Principal responsibilities
- Maintain a list of key Digital priorities with industry bodies and ensure input from key stakeholders to drive forward the Digital agenda
- Develop reporting frameworks and clear guidance to Digital teams on industry matters
- Manage specially assigned projects
- Be the key risk procedure subject matter expert and support teams in reporting and managing risk responsibilities
- Responsible for establishing regular reporting frameworks with stakeholders in the design and implementation of industry initiatives
- Responsible for obtaining buy in from and influence senior management and stakeholders for all key initiatives, commitments, changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule, scope, risk mitigation and contingency plans.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Familiar with the opportunity and impacts of such bodies technology roadmap. For example Smart Nation, Digital Payments, Artificial Intelligence and others
- Strong understanding and experience of industry bodies and the regulatory landscape
- An ability to influence and drive a leadership position
- Have a strong opinion on the direction the industry should go to drive forward our Digital agenda
- Have a good understanding of digital technologies and their potential use cases and impact to both consumers and the Bank
- Experience in developing internal communications, plans, wins, challenges, local market success, and management meeting with markets.
- Proven ability to navigate and deliver results in a matrixed organisation.
- High level of influence and personal gravitas
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.