Head of Institutional Sales, South East Asia (Base in Singapore)
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Achievers Recruitment Limited
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Our client is the global investment management arm of one of the world's major financial services groups with operations in over 30 countries and serving more than 100 markets. They are currently looking for a talented and highly experienced individual to join them as part of their institutional sales team, reporting directly to their Head of Institutional Business, Asia ex Japan.
- Direct sales and marketing responsibility for the organization’s capabilities in order to meet or exceed the annual sales target for the SEA region.
- Work with company's resources to develop long term effective marketing plans to support the distribution strategy.
- Coordinate and manage all vendor relationships necessary to support the sales and promotion of company’s strategies and funds.
- Be responsible for: budgeting, planning, implementation, forecasting, P&L management, as well as, periodically reviewing company goals and assuring that the group is on target to reaching them.
- Act as client/relationship manager to grow existing client base.
- Oversee, manage and develop a small team of sales/sales support.
- Participate in product development to enhance the breadth and spectrum of company's investment management product portfolio, as appropriate for the target markets.
- Evaluate opportunities for growth through alliances and partnerships.
- Provide accurate and appropriate management information to Senior Management.
- Be aware of current regulatory and legal obligations of the function managed.
- Report any suspected breaches to the Compliance & Risk Management department, as appropriate, immediately on discovery.
- Monitor, document and report business risks and internal controls of the function managed, alerting Senior Management immediately of any significant changes.
- Maintain and test a current and effective continuity plan to ensure an appropriate response to any disruption to systems, information services, communications and office facilities.
- Provide clear direction and leadership to teams managed.
- Set professional example to staff.
- Supports and encourage staff development, objective setting and appraisal.
- Ensure adequate succession plans are in place for the functions managed
- Degree in business/marketing, finance, economics or related disciplines.
- Prior experience of sales to SEA institutional investors, particularly good connection with SWF investors.
- 10 years+ direct experience in sales/asset management.
- Frequent travel expected.
- Fluent in English
- Candidates possessing current CMS Representative license preferred
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only***