Head of Digital Technology Lab Are you looking for a role that combines strategy, Technology, and leadership? Do you enjoy interfacing with important internal and external stakeholders to show how technology might be leveraged to add value? A well-established technology is seeking to build
a Digital Labs that enables organizations to capture new value from digital—creating products, experiences, and businesses through new capabilities. Searching for a Technology leader who has experience starting up a digital/solutioning function and strong ability to resolve large complex technology set up.
Key responsibilities include:
- innovation, design thinking and agile-based digital development in order to enhance the overall client and advisor experience
- within the organisation global innovation ecosystem; scouting and testing opportunities
- responsible for identifying and nurturing ideas, innovations and new products that maintain the essential competitiveness of our customer, advisor, employer and partner propositions
- serve as the face and voice of innovation across the organization
- establish digital innovation processes, operating model and relationship management strategies
- lead the Innovation Lab team to ensure they are educated and empowered to support company objectives, policies and standards
- create and deploy a framework for identifying opportunities worthy of experimentation and investment.
- incorporate an agile/fast-fail project management process
- work with colleagues across the organization to identify, start-up and nurture ideas that enhance our value proposition and drive growth
- actively reach out across the organization to broaden the base of participation by harnessing the talents, skills and perspectives within our employee base
- implement an Agile organization and collaboration technique within the Innovation Lab
- serve as a “connector” across the organization pulling key stakeholders together to help shape the focus of research and align with critical functions so the research is well informed.
- culture carrier that will help the organization think differently.
- Evaluate the viability of solution to scale and estimate the cost to scale at logical point of project
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer science, computer engineer or related fields
- proven experience as a digital leader with a proven track record of driving innovative and compelling product solutions in a highly matrixed organization
- direct experience leading innovation as a process within a high regulated environment
- strong leadership capabilities with success building a strong culture of inclusion and career advancement
- able to use data and analysis to shape strategy and informed decision-making
- demonstrated ability to drive programs through design, development, and delivery, and identify opportunities of continuous improvement
- experience managing large budgets and 3rd party supplier section and relationship management
- systems mindset with strong ability to manage complexity
- exceptional communication and presentation skills
- user-centric mindset and passion for advocating human centered design
- demonstrated ability to conceptualize and communicate the digital experience, digital platforms, and underlying technologies and how they are developed and built to a group of business stakeholders
- deep understanding of digital trends both in- and out-of-category
- you are entrepreneurial, driven, and excited by challenge and change - ready to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- you are a self-starter with high level of urgency, and personal accountability
- you are intellectually curious and willing to challenge the status quo
- comfortable with stakeholders of various digital knowledge and able to market the role of digital in every interaction
- you are comfortable working independently, as well as in a collaborative environment
- you are motivated by the success of your team and a desire to see them advance
- you are able to deliver a strategic plan with goals and monitor the progress throughout the project highlighting key milestones
Reg No. R1652932
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112
Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
Our multidisciplinary expertise covers corporate and specialised functions across Financial Services, Technology, Fintech, Legal, Accounting, Risk and Compliance recruitment markets, among others.
Established 2005 in Sydney, EBC’s mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional search consultancies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of boutiques, in designing highly flexible solutions that address the client’s unique needs.
Today, we have six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. EBC is part of the Nikkei-listed Will Group, Inc. We also own Quay Appointments and CONNECT, the staffing and managed solutions specialists.
Let’s connect, and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
MOM licence no. 16S8112 | Reg No. R1220502