SGX Bond Trading Pte Limited owns and manages Asia’s only electronic trading platform dedicated to Asian credit and Emerging Markets. We are expanding our business and looking for hungry, motivated, flexible employees to join us as we grow. Our business is independent from our parent and headquartered in Singapore with clients from close to 30 countries in the region and beyond this opportunity will appeal to ambitious, creative, groundbreakers who want to be part of the leading team in the business in Asia Pacific.
- Manage and establish priorities for maintenance, design, development and analysis of our entire infrastructure landscape (cloud, server, storage, network, security), with a focus on quality of services
- Provide infrastructure and IT support services to the business & define IT infrastructure policies, procedures and architecture.
- Lead projects by closely liaising with business, IT counterparts, and external vendors
- Manage project lifecycle, from pre-project budgeting, through the Delivery Lifecycle (Eg Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Security, Audits, etc), to post-implementation
- Prepare IT management plans and proposal, i.e.: system upgrade, ensure stability/ capacity of the system, BCP/ DR;
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services, monitoring of IT systems performance and taking an active role in security reviews
- Serve as the last line of support in providing all engineering and technical advice
- Participate in strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritising of IT initiatives
- Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost- effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources
- Close collaboration with peers and other cross functional departments
- Manage and oversee the reliability of the platform to maintain higher availability and consistently improving resiliency as the platform scales
- To succeed in this role, you need to have strong knowledge of IT infrastructure, spanning across servers, network, storage, cloud, Disaster Recovery etc
- Good technical understanding of Network architecture and Cloud systems such as Office 365, Azure and AWS
- Experience with installing and implementing cloud technologies and relevant tech stacks that support cloud infrastructure
- Exposure to managing a large infrastructure setup with a DevOps Engineering background.
- In-depth understanding of Agile and DevOps principles, and other approaches to accelerate the delivery of new features.
- Love to experiment with new emerging technologies. Ability to understand how they will impact the technology stacks
- Degree in IT/ Computer Science related disciplines
- 6-10 years work experience in financial sector