Job Reference # 190827BR
Do you have experience managing a team and working with senior internal stakeholders and external wealth management clients?
The Head of IPS Global Capital Markets – Equities APAC is responsible for leading the Direct Access Clients (DAC) team and Sales of Equities business for Wealth Management APAC business. This entails responsibility for managing and leading various sales initiatives as well as a high degree of relationship management with senior internal stakeholders and external wealth management clients. The role also involves working directly with Client Advisors located in the APAC region to support their sales initiatives and provide holistic investment advice. Your team
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
• Develop and execute overall IPS GCM Equities strategy and Wealth Management strategy in close partnership with senior management and other stakeholders
• Develop and execute overall IPS GCM Equities Sales and Direct Access Clients (DAC) initiatives
• Coordinate with product partners and the bank's research team (CIO) to align product recommendations with the bank's research view
• Lead a team of IPS GCM EQ professionals who support Wealth Management Client Advisors in their sales efforts to High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth private clients
• Product ownership of Equities to ensure good understanding of the Front-to-back value chain, handovers and interfaces with other functions Your expertise
• Strong understanding of the Advisory business;
• Proficiency in Equities markets and good understanding of Cash Equities, Derivative and Structured Products across asset classes
• Bachelor / Master degree in Finance, CFA or equivalent education
• Strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills with colleagues at all levels in the organization;
• Proven managerial track record About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.