Newly set-up Investment Management firm looking for an experienced finance and operations professional to lead all operational aspects of the firm.
Head of Fund Operations
Our client is a newly set up Investment Management office in Singapore running a multi-asset investment strategy.
Manned by reputable stalwarts in the investments sector, the firm has ambitious growth plans and is now looking for an experienced finance and operations professional to join their team as Head of Fund Operations to lead all operational aspects for the firm.
Responsibilities (among others):
- Overseeing day-to-day operational requirements for the office
- Assist with investment execution including trade bookings, settlements, capital call/distribution, documentation and fund transfers etc
- Coordinate with external providers including compliance agent, fund administrators, banks, tax advisors etc
- Coordinate with investment team on financial planning and capital account management
- Lead reconciliation of investment positions and valuations, as well as generation of P&L
- Preparing subscription and redemption documents for funds
- Lead financial and management reporting, cashflow and investment compliance monitoring
- Keep up to date with updates to existing fund management licenses
- Lead and grow the fund operations function after initial set up is stabilised
- 7-10 years of operational and/or financial experience at recognized financial institutions
- Degree qualified in Accountancy, Finance or Business with a pleasant and meticulous personality, excellent stakeholder engagement skills and sound communication abilities.
- Working experience in asset management firms, fund administrators, investment banks, family offices or other similar organizations will be a plus
- Familiarity with MAS compliance requirements is advantageous
- Due to the need to engage Mandarin-speaking stakeholders from North Asia, proficiency in Mandarin (speaking/ reading) will be required for this role.
Kindly send your updated CV to Sang Chin at email@example.com for our consideration. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.