Our client is one of the largest InsurTech in the world, serving customers across multiple markets in Asia, Europe and North America. With their entrepreneurial environment, they are targeting like-minded individuals to join them as the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, to focus on long-term planning, budgeting and forecasting.
Our client is one of the largest InsurTech in the world, serving customers across multiple markets in Asia, Europe and North America. They provide a digital platform to connect customers, insurers and intermediaries to provide better coverage, more effective communications and in-depth analysis of customer's needs.
Reporting to the Group CFO, you are responsible for:
- Preparing management reporting, strategic analysis and advising on decision making for Headquarters
- Focusing in business planning, annual budgeting and quarterly and yearly forecasting needs
- Working closely with country finance teams to find key trends and conduct financial analysis and reporting to management
- Developing presentations to senior management team and business leaders i.e. financial analysis, budgeting and so forth
- Partner with other leaders such as Asia CFO, Europe CFO and US CFO to understand about competitive drivers, key industry trends and share best practices and financial results to Group level
- Solid experience in Financial Planning & Analysis with good understanding of financial accounting and management reporting
- Masters degree in Finance, Business and etc. will be an asset
- Qualification in accountancy will be advantageous
- Ability to work independent or in a small team environment
- Must be comfortable working in a start-up culture and environment
- Proactively partner with leaders across the world
- Excellent communications
- Good understanding in Insurance products, but not a must
- Join one of the largest InsurTech in the world
- Entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- Excellent and flexible working culture
- Attractive salary packages i.e. equity
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jeremy Lam on +852 2848 4711.