We are now actively seeking a Head of Treasury (based in Singapore) to play a major role in the company's continuous growth and development phase. As a market leader who represent highly respected and recognised brands, we have achieved year on year growth within the business and are now well equipped with further expansion plans to enhance the branding of the company.
Head of Treasury
- Responsible for strategic planning (both financial organizational, procedure and operational), financial projections and accounting services of the Group;
- Responsible for the formulating financial and operational strategies, monitoring control systems to preserve the Company assets, results, and complying with all legal and regulatory requirements;
- Support the Management in formulating, managing and monitoring the Company's future direction, tactical initiatives, implementing strategic business plans, financial and tax strategies, capital requests and budgeting processes, cash balances and cash forecasts, financing, fund investment and performance measures to support the strategic direction;
- Provide consolidated result of Group operation and provide advice to improve financial performance;
- Initiate and monitor the implementation of internal control and business process improvements, maintain relationships with external auditors and investigate their findings and investigations;
- Maintain effective and good relationship with bankers, auditors, investors and financial institutions;
- Support the management on finance related activities for new business development planning.
- Degree or above, have ACCA、CPA or another financial certificates;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant professional management experience preferably in large integrated financial companies or transaction banks or international trading groups or listed company;
- Have the rich experience of group financial management, fund planning and position management;
- Excellent corporate governance to optimize business and financial processes;
- Detail minded, result-oriented, self-motivated, well organized and able to work independently;
- Excellent communication skills, good spoken and written Chinese, due to this role will closely contact with our HQ in China.