Head of Finance Architecture - Group Finance
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services. This position is responsible for the end to end architecture of systems and applications in Group Finance. Responsibilities
- Drive architecture alignment across Finance functions (vertical and horizontal).
- Engage and partner with technical leaders, functional leaders, business partners and Finance Management regionally to drive solutioning options, recommendations, designs, implementation and improvements of finance systems
- Effectively collaborate with Technology team to own Finance architecture playbook, drive standardisation of solutions design principles that is congruent to evolution of technology and relations with Finance functions
- Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made
- Champion as a change agent and drive innovation for best-in-class Finance digital transformation
- Drive adoption of new capabilities, data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning to adapt to changing business requirements, increase efficiencies and competencies
- Responsible for defining the strategy and approach for the Finance Architecture to serve the Group Finance needs in meeting overall business strategies.
- Engage with cross functional teams to design, implement, optimize and evaluate systems and processes, embracing modern technologies such as cloud, and platforms
- Challenge current process design to be more standardized, scalable and sustainable. Establishes best practices for financial systems use and ensures that these practices are used throughout the organisation.
- Possess 12 or more years of relevant experience in implementation, integration and/or maintaining suites of systems
- Solid grasp of finance domains (accounting, tax, financial reporting, foreign currency analysis etc) and possess strong technology skills including SQL Server, Python, R and data analysis
- Experienced with global system rollout
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, prioritization and communication skills
- Ability to identify, clarify and resolve project issues and risks as needed and drive action across many different groups
- Ability quickly understand and analyse complex system schema
- Strong People Manager with excellent collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Strong practical background in development is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.