Head of Enterprise Risk Management, Asia
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
To incorporate a holistic ERM framework in strategy setting / performance management (Balanced Scorecard) processes and institutionalize a comprehensive Risk Appetite Framework for Asia region, to support a robust risk infrastructure and enable the identification and management of risks that have an impact on the bank’s performance and risk profile in Asia region.
- To lead all risk related regulatory reports for the group by ensuring reporting is accurate and delivered within timelines set by internal/external stakeholders and regulators.
- To lead all reporting to regional regulators pertaining to Basel II / III & related Pillars and ensuring the identification and management of related capital and portfolio risks to maintain financial strength and flexibility in adherence to the group’s risk appetite in Asia region, and in compliance to internal and external policies, procedures and regulations.
- Institutionalize a comprehensive risk reporting framework for the Asia Region (including country specific reports) by preparing the Asia region wide (all countries) detailed risk presentations (ERM Dashboards) covering risk profile for all risk functions viz. Enterprise, Credit, Market & Liquidity, Operational & Fraud, IT Security, Compliance) for Local Branch / Regional Risk Management Committee. Ensure that such presentations are prepared at least on quarterly basis or higher frequency and also submitted to Group Risk in HO for Group Risk & Compliance Committee (GRCC) & Board Risk & Compliance Committee.
- Rollout the Branch / Regional Chief Risk Officer’s Report (CRO Report / ERM Dashboards) across the region for submission to Local Branch / Regional Risk Management Committee members. Ensure that the report covers the detailed risk profile of the bank including (but not limited to) Concentrations, VaR, Risk Trends, risk appetite metrics, Asset Quality, Delinquency Profile, etc. for all risk functions, business units and locations