Associate Director, Technology Risk & Cyber Security
Our client, a global bank, is currently looking for a Head of DevSecOps to join their team.
As Head of DevSecOps with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the application penetration testing team responsible for testing the bank’s applications globally
- Developing the bank’s global DevSecOps strategy, and rolling it out globally
- Putting in place a set of robust application security processes
- Working closely with stakeholders to integrate security testing into their development processes
- Identifying the relevant tools required to be brought into the bank as part of the DevSecOps strategy
- More than 10 years of relevant experience in the application security space
- Experience designing a DevSecOps strategy for a global organisation and leading a team
- SAST, DAST, SCA and IAST experience
- Cloud Security and Container Security experience is desirable
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
The bank is currently undergoing an exciting transformation, getting in the latest technologies and expanding the team. If you would like to be a part of this exciting transformation, and are looking to take your career to the next level, do apply to this role now!
EA License Number: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1656500