- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 22 Jan 18
Head of Data Architecture Governance
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for a Head of Data Architecture Governance who will look to set the standards for data architecture across the organisation with a view to governing them underpinned by the bank's Data Quality Management Framework (DQMF).
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Document the bank-wide principles which will govern data architecture inside applicable projects.
- Ensure consistent application of data architecture principles across Retail, CIB, Commercial Banking and Functions ( via the architecture councils).
- Drive the bank-wide awareness of the principles within ITO
- Align the data architecture principles into the Bank's System Delivery Framework for easier take up by new projects.
- Monitor the adherence to the Bank-wide principles through sample review of PEDS to assess the adoption of the principles across the Business and Function Domains.
- Report and escalate to management where exceptions are identified either through the Group Information Management Committee ( IMGC) or relevant technology committees / councils.
- Successfully manage relationship with all stakeholders
- Make recommendations to data architecture solutions teams where data flow does not align to bank-wide principles
- Measure adoption to relevant data architecture principles adoption using appropriate tools and techniques
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...