Head of Coverage, South East Asia - Managing Director
Who we are looking for
Establish and maintain a pipeline of prospective clients to drive new business opportunities and strategies within the Australian and ASEAN markets. Remit will focus on all products and solutions from Global Services, Global Markets and Global Exchange. What you will be responsible for
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Lead the Global Sales & Coverage organization to achieve all agreed upon annualized financial goals and grow market share
- Improve & track replenishment, momentum & conversion rates for all pipeline deals across segments and regions to provide leading indicators & accelerate revenue
- Integrate Sales and Relationship Management teams to provide enhanced relationship coverage for our top clients and key prospects through leveraging consistent account planning, share of wallet analysis and with an eye on protecting and growing each and every client relationship
- Complete Account & Sales Plans for all clients in coverage cohorts -GCD, Premium, Preferred and Prospects to ensure quarterly strategic evaluation, executive engagement, share of wallet analysis & maximizing of revenue growth opportunities
- Develop a team to identify & execute sales strategies, owning revenue targets
- Develop an understanding for the target market, their challenges and opportunities, and ensure this is understood by the business, corporate functions etc.
- Provide suitable participation and governance in new business development activities. Participate in the Regional Deal Team Committees to facilitate the development of an appropriate risk culture and financial discipline.
- Ensure that appropriate management information is produced and distributed on a functional, regional, and where appropriate legal entity basis.
- Drive desired culture traits through the organization to achieve sustained and measurable progress, reflected in higher employee satisfaction
- Maintain standards of conduct and integrity within the business and ensure compliance with industry practice, company policies, statute and regulatory requirements in all matters
- Maintain regular engagement with all relevant industry bodies, the Consultant community.
- Monitor and communicate competitor behaviour identifying key strengths and weaknesses relative to State Street's solutions / pricing.
- Continue to drive productivity and achieve scalability through organizational redesign
About State Street What we do.
- 15+ years experience in financial services areas inclusive of sales, account and relationship management. Strategy, business and senior operational roles also a consideration.
- Undergraduate degree
- Proven sell-side sales management
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and influence change
- Ability to influence cross-organizational plans, sales efforts alongside organizational priorities.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers