Our client, a leading corporate services firm in Singapore, is seeking a Head of Corporate Secretarial Services to join their team. As the Head of Corporate Secretarial Services, you will be responsible for managing and developing the corporate services department, including relationships, resources, and finances.
- Lead and motivate a team of administrators to ensure they meet clear objectives and be motivated
- Implement change in accordance with strategy and grow the business Initiate and drive various efficiency projects within the department
- Ensure the continued financial viability of the department by monitoring the production of invoices and collection of debts
- Participate in the administration of client entities with integrity and high professional competence and take an active role in assisting with company secretarial matters
- Keep up to date with regulatory, statutory, and compliance requirements within Singapore and other jurisdictions where the company has a presence
- Ensure that internal policies and procedures are followed and actively propose changes where necessary for increased risk management and improved efficiency
- Oversee regulatory deadlines, such as filing of Annual Returns, holding of Annual General Meetings
- Manage key relationships of the department including both institutional and private clients
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar senior role in corporate secretarial services.
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills to work with colleagues and clients
- Excellent time management to deliver work and projects on time
- Resourceful, taking initiative
- Strong technical knowledge of professional qualification and experience
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leadership and management in corporate secretarial services.
If you are a motivated individual who is passionate about driving change and growth in a dynamic organization, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for a confidential discussion We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
**All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret to inform you that only short-listed applicants would be notified. Thank you for your understanding **