Head of Client Onboarding Portal
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
This role will be the strategic owner for client onboarding initiatives onto key digital platforms, CCIB wide. A dynamic, seasoned leader with substantial prior experience on transformative digital programmes around client onboarding is required. Client onboarding and authorisation are recognised to board level as key pillars supporting the SCB digitisation agenda. A skillset and experience base to match these bank wide delivery aspirations will be critical for success in this position.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Key Accountabilities
- Own and drive digital Client Onboarding and Client authentication products and initiatives for SCB, globally through ownership of the Client Onboarding Portal.
- Be a champion for change - drive a step change in processes around digital onboarding, bank wide.
- Create a unified strategy for the digitisation of client onboarding across all SC markets and client segments
- Integrate with best of breed digital onboarding products for AI/ML/KYC/E Signatures.
- Manage senior stakeholders bank wide. Clearly communicate digital onboarding progress and aspirations.
- Enable seamless client onboarding and authentication journeys across multiple core CCIB digital platforms.
- Strong team leadership. Creating a shared vision, and managing and empowering a team to execute on it.
- Running a strategic client onboarding vertical, integrated with core digital transaction platforms.
- Managing a globally distributed team of upto 10 people, including driving peak performance, appropriate rightsizing, role analysis and topgrading.
- Product knowledge around onboarding processes and requirements for key asset classes, Cash, Trade and Financial Markets.
- Drafting clear communications on project status, and managing stakeholder communication to multiple partners bank wide, to senior MD level.
- Managing multiple accountable groups for delivery, and balancing deliverables and priorities dynamically in order to adapt to strategic agendas.
- Driving and managing delivery across partner teams. Partnering closely with Technology and Infrastructure teams to achieve clearly communicated joint outcomes.
- Budget accountability for a multi million multi year book of work, including all elements of planning, tracking and forecasting.
- Knowledge of best practices around onboarding digitization. This would include experience in using and implementing 3 rd party platforms for critical functions - eSignatures, KYC, etc.
- Driving process change. Using digital design thinking to drive process changes through multiple teams who are involved in client onboarding activities.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.