- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 21 Oct 17
Head of Business Performance, Global Consumer Financial Services Finance
Head of Business Performance, Global Consumer Financial Services FinanceReporting to the Head of Finance, Global Consumer Financial Services, you will play a vital role in driving the performance of the business from a segment, product and regional perspective through the provision of strategic insights and decision support to the GCFS Senior Leadership Team. Managing a team, your key responsibilities will include:
• Providing forward looking value added analysis and timely support to CFS Senior Leadership Team on all business performance related matters (financial and non-financial).
• Partnering with the business teams in driving and executing growth strategies across products, segments and channels - from pricing frameworks to investment strategy to strategic cost management initiatives.
• Tracking of the progress of key strategic initiatives and highlight risks and opportunities against Plan delivery and recommend actions needed (where appropriate).
• Drive performance and budget accountability through the effective design and use of balanced scorecards.
• Accountable for the delivery of the Annual Operating Plan process; working closely with business unit leaders and finance counterparts to ensure robust planning and performance management to reflect product and segment strategies.
• Responsible for the co-ordination and preparation of senior management presentation decks (Operating Plan, MAS, and Investor Relations etc.).
• Provide modelling support in the annual bank wide ICAAP/MAS stress test processes, and lead in the quarterly competitor performance benchmarking exercise.
• Champion the development of Global CFS Finance MI infrastructure for product/segment profitability analysis (financials and non-financials); working closely with Group MIS and Group Customer Analytics and Decisioning teams to drive MI simplification agenda through improvements in processes, systems and data quality.
• Seasoned finance professional in a FP&A leadership capacity.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline - Finance / Accountancy / Economics with over 12 years related working experience.
• Possess strong commercial judgement, professional maturity and results orientation.
• Excellent communication - influencing, analytical and decision-making skills
• Strong business partnering experience - significant experience of working with senior management team - collaborate, influence and challenge senior stakeholders.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-task, and lead through ambiguities.