Head of Business Analysis (Core Banking), Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To oversee and manage a team of business analysts to identify and deliver technology solutions to meet business needs
- To support and provide guidance on business engagement for initiatives/enhancements, solutions, prioritisation, issues, etc.
- To work with cross-functional teams which include development, testing, production support and vendors, within Corebanking and external to provide end-to-end solutions where necessary
- To keep abreast of new technologies (Cloud, APIs, etc.) and practice (e.g. Agile) to be adopted by the bank and ensure team is upskilled accordingly
- Key focal point with Business Units and Development/Vendor teams on initiatives - from conceptualization to implementation.
- Responsible for validation/clarifications of user stories/requirements.
- Participate in review of architecture/system design.
- Work with business users, development, testing & SRE teams for project implementation activities.
- Support production-related activities such as issue clarifications & resolutions.
- People management and ensure engagement and growth of the team members.
- At least 18 years of experience CoreBanking (CASA, Loans, WMS etc) applications, preferably with some business analysis experience.
- Experience in leading team on delivering business solutions and projects.
- Experience in using Agile methodologies with Scrum Master certification will be advantageous.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in project management.
- Familiar with cloud technologies and modern application design using micro-services, CI/CD, JIRA, etc. will be advantageous.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.