Our client is an reputable family office with a strong track record in the region with large AUM. They are looking for expanding the investment activity and looking for Investment/ Head of Strategic Asset Allocation for their Asset Management team
- Devise and implement asset allocation strategy across multi-asset products using quantitative models and methodology
- Hand on with Investment and generate revenue from ETFs and Passive Investment Strategies across multi-assets and hedge funds.
- Work with other teams and offices to contribute on the overall product strategy and manager selection for the firm
- Design a sound asset allocation framework and research the latest market development
- Contribute to the portfolio construction process by the macro and quantitative approaches
- Assist in the strategic direction of the overall product and business plan
- At least 10 years of Asset Allocation experience on the buy-side or with anorther family office
- Good track record of investment activities
- Strong Quantitative knowledge and proven experience in applying quantitative techniques into asset allocation modelling
- Strong product knowledge in multi-asset class exposure
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor degree in finance/economics/statistics/computer science or other disciplines
Interested parties please send your resume to Claire at email@example.com
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.