Head of Alternate Distribution
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description The Opportunity
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Head of Alternate Distribution with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
Manulife Bancassurance is seeking for a self-motivated professional, who is obsessed with delivering value, is forward-thinking, and drive the company's distribution strategy with the partnership. What motivates you?
What we are looking for:
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
- Leading distribution of insurance through DBS Institutional Banking
- Drive Distribution strategies for HNW products to meet/exceed the sales objective of the Bancassurance partners
- To establish relationships with inclusive partners, and engage regularly
- Stakeholder engagement and management. Provide senior business representation and collaboration with business partners
- Conduct market analysis, segment and target bancassurance opportunities, implement distribution strategies to onboard partners.
- To ensure things are done ethically & in accordance to regulatory compliance
- Review operational processes and control to ensure risk mitigation and compliance with regulatory authorities
- Conduct product training including mentoring, and training on knowledge & skill
- Marketing & branding initiatives including internal seminars and event management
- Active tracking of partner's sales activities and takes accountability for APE & profitability targets
- Responsible for P&L and monitoring the expenses for resource allocation
Our commitment to you
- Diploma / Degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience with successful track record
- Proven experience in sales distribution segments in bancassurance HNW / FA channel
- Ability to forge collaborative working relationships with various partnership within Manulife Singapore, as well as external partners
- Proven leadership, interpersonal and strong communication
- Results oriented and have good business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day.
Learn more about opportunities with us at jobs.manulife.com If you are ready to unleash your potential, it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
About Manulife Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services provider that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and our global wealth and asset management segment, Manulife Investment Management, serves individuals, institutions and retirement plan members worldwide. At the end of 2020, we had more than 37,000 employees, over 118,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2021, we had CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $31.3 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong. Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact email@example.com .