Head of Aladdin Product Group, APAC
Description About this role
The Head of APG APAC will serve as a key Aladdin and technology thought leader in the region. In this capacity, the Head of APG APAC will engage with clients, across the technology ecosystem and with APG's 700+ APAC employees.
Engage externally across clients, prospects and the technology ecosystem.
- Represent the product and our technology vision in the local market - with Aladdin clients, prospects and potential partners
- Co-design new Aladdin solutions and workflows, in partnership with product and client teams
- Engage in the technology ecosystem by participating in conferences, meetups and other events to build our brand and thought leadership
- Drive regional inorganic Aladdin and technology opportunities
- Build partnerships with local universities and VCs
Provide context and connectivity to regional teams, including linking their work to APG and firm strategy.
- Connecting teams in-region to global teams / functions / initiatives
- Cascading Strategy & messages from APG and the firm; make it relevant to the region
- Connecting the dots across users, teams, functions and regions
Drive our regional operating model and strategy.
- Create strategic plan and execute on APG APAC people topology
- Center of excellence approach and defining initiatives to be run out of the regional offices
- Create and lead regional governance model (ExCo, OpCo, etc.)
- Advocate for and be a voice of the region in global APG forums / processes
Engage our people in-region, lead all regional talent practices and drive APG APAC culture.
- Getting to know the team and providing perspective on talent
- Identifying and creating stretch opportunities for HiPo talent in-region (both regional and functional platforms)
- Driving talent practices in-region (e.g. promotions, I&D, EOS feedback, recruiting)
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.