My client is a leading petrochemical company and this is a newly created role as part of their expansion plan. This is a critical role for the business and the incumbent will be responsible for the overall pricing strategy for the company. You will be responsible for forecasting price, setting up market assumptions (fundamental research) and also building on economic model.
This role is based in the Singapore Head Office and you will be leading a team of pricing analysts.
You will be responsible for the overall pricing strategy for the company and help to set up the pricing framework.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing pricing strategies to deliver financial objectives
- Determining pricing strategy based on market and business research
- Provide advice to management stakeholders on pricing movements
- Pricing forecast
- Set pricing directions
- Fundamental research
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Master Degree preferred but not compulsory
- Minimum 12 years of experience in pricing in a commodity trading house or similar set up
- Deep understanding of minimally 1 commodity
- Proficient in using pricing tools
- Knowledge in data science or programming would be highly advantageous
Interested candidates please apply through this link or send a copy of your updated CV to Jeannie.Tan@Hudson.com
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
Jeannie Tan Ying Bing
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1660951