Head, OSPL - Marketing & Digital Engagement
JOB DESCRIPTION: With the objectives to drive business growth, deepen customer relationships, increase customer acquisition and cross selling opportunities, key responsibilities would be
- Lead the OSPL marketing strategy and campaigns to market OSPL's products and services to new and existing customers through various channels.
- Develop and drive the digital marketing and engagement strategy and initiatives.
- Lead and champion OSPL customer segmentation and insights with the use of analytics, market and consumer research.
- Responsible to manage marketing budget in order to optimise effectiveness of the marketing spend
- 12 to 15 years of marketing experience, with a holistic experience across ATL, BTL as well as digital media.
- Possesses experience in digital/online acquisition and customer analytics.
- Hands on experience in running campaigns end to end from planning to execution,
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders both internal and external
- Proactive, teamwork oriented and has a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to prioritize work and multi-task
- Is detailed, results oriented, organized and highly committed
- Enjoys challenges and works well in an evolving environment.