Head, ICS Reporting & Governance
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Within the Chief Information Security Office ("CISO"), the Information and Cyber Security ("ICS") Business teams are responsible for ICS Risk Reporting.
The role has been established to establish a mature, simple and effective first line business-as-usual operating model which facilitates standardised information & cyber security risk reporting and governance. The role will support the Global Head of ICS Operations and the Heads of ICS to deliver consistent, focussed and standardised risk reporting as well as performing oversight of the governance activities required within the ICS Operations Function.
Governance & Communication:
- Develop and deliver strategic reporting and analytics critical for performance measurement for ICS performance and risk, and initiatives that drive standardisation and streamlining across ICS reporting
- Identifying core activities, and establishing process which can be performed by the Risk Remediation hub resources which will support the Heads of ICS
- Product ownership of the Sentinel platform to facilitate ICS Reporting and workflows
- Collaborate and maintain highly effective working relationships across Business units and other stakeholders to strategically connect programs and initiatives that support ICS
- Actively drive a continuous improvement approach to reporting, processes and systems across the Function for high quality outcomes.
- Preparation of Risk papers (NFRC, GNFRC, BRC, Board) for the Function
- Application of best in practice external/industry frameworks.
- Agile change mindset to enable continuous improvement.
People and Talent
- Establish on going governance for ICS Reporting across the ICS Business Units
- Govern process for ensuring quality and standardisation within ICS business teams
- Establish forum to coordinate across businesses to enable best practice
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations across the Programme and work in collaboration with risk and control partners
- Management of risk remediation hub resources
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values, Valued Behaviours, and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across the Bank
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
Our Ideal Candidate
- Business Heads of Information & Cyber Security
- Function Heads of Information & Cyber Security
- Country Heads of Information & Cyber Security
- Group Chief Information Security Officer ("CISO") and leadership team
- Group Chief Information Security Risk Officer ("CISRO") and leadership team
- Group Internal Audit
- University degree
- Recognised qualifications/certifications in ICS
- Professional Information & Cyber Security certification (such as CIA, CISA, CISSP, or CISM) desirable
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.