A Major Asian Bank is looking to fill a Head, Front Office Operational Risk Management position.
- Ensure that trading activities are operating within the controls framework and in line with Regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate continuous front office surveillance to monitor traders’ activities in order to mitigate risk of rogue trading.
- Develop and set-up front office assurance and governance controls for the Group in locations where there are trading activities.
- Be quick to respond to major global events such as, pandemic in developing controls for trading desks whilst working from home.
- Ensure that senior management is alerted in a timely manner to any early signs of operational risk in the trading room.
- Regularly review and make improvements to control and risk management frameworks.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Relevant experience in front office operational risk management / treasury audit / product control
- Possess strong controls mindset
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Skillful in managing stakeholders relationships
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.