Head, Fintech & Digital Risk
- Permanent, Full time
- Maybank Singapore
- 19 May 19
You will be part of the Virtual Banking team and manage the new areas of biz that leverage new technology like API and eco-systems. This will include setting up the framework for collaboration with fintech. You will also be responsible for managing cyber security and operational risk (such as the RCSA process for operations) for online/mobile banking platforms and services, to ensure efficient and effective risk and control governance, and compliance (internal and regulatory).
• Gathers data, analyze competition, and capture customer requirements to identify gaps in Virtual Banking’s offerings.
• Conduct surveys, market studies and research upon customer satisfaction in order to develop the project concept • Explore the use of fintech solutions and develop the collaboration framework
• Work on the requirements on the project plans, manage the development processes & the testing phases, and monitor the status of development of new projects and initiatives
• Conduct training sessions about the new product/service
• Direct our internal process to define the product strategy, roadmap and priorities.
• Develop requirements, prepare the project plans, manage the development processes & the testing phases, and monitor the status of development projects supporting new features
• Conduct training sessions about the enhanced products
• Degree in Banking/Finance, Business or Business IT or other degrees such as engineering or computing with relevant experience Competencies
• 10-15 years of relevant work experience in payments, banking and/or financial institutions with experience in the use of new technology such as APIs, Artificial Intelligence, RPA and cloud computing.
• Good understanding of risk management best practices and processes
• Good project management skills.
• Ability to balance multiple tasks and responsibilities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.