Head, Fintech, Governance and Support
- Permanent, Full time
- Maybank Singapore
- 12 Nov 18
You will be under the Virtual Banking team and reporting directly to the Head, Virtual Banking & Payments.
• Conduct surveys, market studies and research upon customer satisfaction in order to develop the project concept
• Explore the use of fintech solutions and develop the collaboration framework
• Work on the requirements on the project plans, manage the development processes & the testing phases, and monitor the status of development of new projects and initiatives
• Develop requirements, prepare the project plans, manage the development processes & the testing phases, and monitor the status of development of risk measures
• Conduct training sessions about the new measures
• Identify and understand business problems and conduct analyses, recommend services, and assist with implementation by providing analytical support to product specialists
• Monitor and report operational breach to management
• End-to-end project management
• To develop requirements, prepare the project plans, manage the development processes & the testing phases, plan communications and monitor the status of development of risk measures
• Operational support for all Implementations
• Degree in Banking/Finance, Business or Business IT or other degrees such as engineering or computing with relevant experience
• 10-15 years of relevant work experience in payments, banking and/or financial institutions with experience in the use of new technology such as APIs, Artificial Intelligence, RPA and cloud computing.
• Good understanding of risk management best practices and processes
• Good project management skills.
• Ability to balance multiple tasks and responsibilities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.