We are working with one of the top International Bank in search for a highly motivated Director to drive their Cloud migration strategy across their largest business domains.
- Develop Architecture Strategy & Roadmap for Cloud Program.
- End-to-end implementation / Deployment of Identified application to cloud.
- Architecture for design and reviewing, Implementation of Infrastructure Solution Design
- Defined Cloud onboarding Framework and processes to support business and to reap benefits of cloud adoption.
- Define engagement rules, outcomes, and dispensation processes wherever applicable.
- Provide deep expertise and technical guidance in Cloud technologies, analyze and resolve tactical issues across a wide variety of areas
- Responsible for deployment of development, staging and production cloud environments
- Stakeholder management at C-Level verticals, contribute to defining their strategic direction, planning the roadmap, escalating issues with regards to Cloud adoption journey
- Ensure that technology partners and delivery teams adhere to the principles established in the enterprise architecture, governance, policies, principles, patterns.
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience.
- Extensive experience in leading Cloud migration strategy from on-premise to a Public Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Extensive experience in Cloud Architecture Principles and Onboarding Frameworks
- Proven experience of Delivering Applications to Cloud.
- Strong stakeholder management of Global Heads and C-Level executives.
- Strong knowledge of distributed systems concepts, protocols and APIs.
- Experience in delivering Cloud-native solutions involving infrastructure, operating systems, networking, container technologies and application platforms
- Understanding of core services provided by the top Public Cloud providers.
Please apply to the job link above or alternatively, feel free to reach out to me at Rishipal.email@example.com. Even if this job may not entirely fit your experience and skillsets, please do reach out as we may have something else more suitable!
Company License No.: 16S8274 / EA Personnel No.: R1762433