Head, Access Management
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 15 Oct 18
Head, Access Management
- Provide leadership and oversight by setting the direction, strategy, deliverables and operating model of Access Management within Identity and Access Management and Security Technology Services function.
- Drive strategic direction of Access Management to protect the Bank's critical assets from various cyber threats - to avoid the financial loss and reputation damage by implementing the technology and controls for industry leading access management processes, controls, products and tools with a particular focus on automation.
- Lead complex and Bank wide Access Management improvement efforts that work across security and infrastructure service domains for internal and external users of the services.
- Drive capability to ensure an appropriate toolset, technologies and processes are in place to optimise, automated and achieve effective, customer experience drive access services. Enhance provisioning, recertification and access management practices.
- Ownership of the Access Management service catalog content (including service fact sheets, service descriptions, service level objectives, total cost of ownership etc.)
- Define and maintain the Access Management service and products strategy based on the evaluation of internal and external trends, business needs, regulatory and corporate drivers.
- Plan and manage the financing of the Access Management service within the applicable financial framework.
- Manage and coordinate the effective delivery of high quality, cost effective, pragmatic and customer driven Access Management Service.
- Perform thorough assessment and analysis on new and existing changes to Access Management Service capability and its end-to-end components, ensuring fit for purpose solutions and appropriate service components are implemented.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders to obtain buy-in for the service and manage the escalations and expectations accordingly.
- Act as the SME during regulatory engagements when discussing Access Management topics.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Access Management domains.
- Excellent technical skills and strong understanding in access management product and process designs. Preferable toolset experience includes Sailpoint, Powerbroker, Beyond Trust, Oracle etc.
- Strong understanding of the cyber-attack vectors and able to articulate the cyber kill chain and relevant controls to protect and detect events.