Head, APJ GSI's - Tableau
When applying internally, please keep your search tailored and consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles at any given time to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Alliances & Channels Job Details What you'll be doing...
The APJ Head is responsible for strategically and tactically overseeing a senior team driving revenue through with Tableau's GSI partners in APAC. This role will be responsible for architecting an approach with our top tier GSIs (Accenture, Deloitte and PwC) that will expand and grow Tableau's Enterprise business in APAC. The individual in this role will work very closely with the Regional SVP, Country Managers, RVPs, the APAC Partner leader (responsible for RSIs and regional Resellers), as well as Solution Consulting Managers and Territory Sales Managers.
The individual in this role must demonstrate executive level leadership and strong solution sales skills to achieve their overall objectives. While this is an APAC region role, the expectation is this individual will also work with their peers around the world to help construct world-class strategies and forward-looking plans, support the broader Salesforce mission with these partners, and represent the APAC region GSI interests as global strategy and operating models are developed.
Some of the things you'll be doing include ...
Who you are...
- Develop and implement the overall GSI strategy for the Theater in alignment with the global strategy and specific global initiatives for each individual partner as prioritized.
- Manage a team consisting of Partner Development Executives, Solution Consultants and on a dotted line basis the Sales Executives who have Sell To responsibility for these three GSIs.
- Drive consistency of execution of initiatives to maximize sales revenue, capacity and commitment from across these three GSI partners.
- Collaborate with APAC field sales teams (Salesforce and Tableau) to align the right GSIs to the right customers, identify incremental strategic plays across the region, and assist in current sales pursuits where needed or requested by the Tableau sales teams or the GSIs.
- Own the Rhythm of the Business, pipeline management and forecasting for APAC GSIs in support of the broader APAC theater, WW Partner business and Salesforce ROBs.
- Carry GSI quota and business metrics across the business
- Lead and manage a team of senior individual contributors including resource planning, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Experienced. 10+years' experience of software GSI partner sales experience. 6+ years managing a team spanning multiple countries. 5+ years' experience in complex software direct sales experience to complement GSI sales is preferred.
- Domain. Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred. Minimum Bachelor's Degree with a computer science or business focus preferred. Strong professional network(s) at one or more of the three GSIs (Accenture, Deloitte, PwC) preferred
- A True Team Player. You're a leader and you know that to get the best results, you also have the a bility to work as a peer to other sales executives to advise them on the best leverage of the GSIs of focus
- Sales/Business outcome focused - Ability to build great partnerships including understanding of the importance of driving revenue while also building a profitable and vibrant partner business.
- Leader. You have leadership skills, demonstrating the ability to take ownership and deliver strong results for a fast moving and growing business. You also have extensive GSI partner management experience including building, developing and growing GSI partner life cycles.
- Performer. Demonstrated track record as a top performer as a leader of GSIs in support of technology selling and implementation at Enterprise customers.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world
#LI-ME2 Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.