Head – Operations Change Management, Wealth Management
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
Our client is looking to hire an established Operations Change Manager to join their team, in a newly created headcount based in Singapore. The successful candidate will focus on Private Banking/ Wealth Management and must have strong exposure to Wealth Management Products.
Reporting to the Global Head based in Singapore, you will be part of a team responsible for establishing a robust target operating model and process standards / processes and controls across the Wealth Management Operations network across multiple jurisdictions.
As part of the Global team in Singapore, you will help with the migration of operational processes to the new target operating model including post go live stabilisation of operations and embedding of new process & controls across Private Banking/Wealth Management Operations and help in constant improvement of the processes and controls through digitisation, standardisation, and increase in operational efficiency and engagement.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 10-15 years of relevant experience
- MUST have worked in Private Banking – Wealth Technology
- Good knowledge in Wealth Products (Equities, Bonds, Structured Products, Commodity Linked Products, Derivatives, Funds, Trust and Bancassurance)
- Prior working experience in T-24, model bank
- Demonstrated track record in managing Global and Regional stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Angelica DY at 64355607 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.