- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 13 Apr 18
HR and Administration Manager
Our client is an international asset management platform with a strong track record in the region. Due to expansion of business, they are looking for HR and Administration Manager, multi-asset class and the role is based in Singapore.
- Work closely with different departments to provide the HR generalist support to the company
- Work with external recruitment agencies on hiring needs, manage the process including interview coordination, staff onboard etc.
- Facilitate and manage employment compensation and benefits
- Collaborate with HR department in other offices on HR related issues
- Assist in office administration when necessary
- At least 5 years of HR relevant experience, candidates coming from Financial Services industry is an advantage
- Self-motivated, good team player, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and high adaptability to work in a small office environment of around 30 people
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or other discipline
- Innovative, open-minded, self-initiative, good team player
Interested parties please send your resume in word format to Vivien Lai at firstname.lastname@example.org and Loretta Chan at email@example.com