HR Specialist, HR Business Partner (1 year contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
The purpose of this HR Business Partner role is to work closely with the management within the assigned portfolio to develop and implement predominantly medium to long-term people solutions aligned to the business strategy.
The incumbent acts as a single point of contact within the business unit for all people related issues and is a people champion ensuring that people related matters are always high on the business agenda. Responsibilities
- Provides HR advisory to business units from the support functions
- Analyses human resource trends and provides value adding solutions to operational problems, in order to deliver the people aspects of the business plan
- Works in partnership with the managers to enable delivery of the business plan which includes recruitment, contract extensions & conversions
- Works in partnership with the managers on year-end appraisal & compensation process
- Respond to ad-hoc query on leave matters, HR policy guidelines, etc.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Any other ad hoc duties/projects
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in HR Business Partner function
- Strong communications skills (written & verbal), tactfulness, integrity, good inter-personal skills
- Good PC Skills (excel and powerpoint) is a must