Asia & Oceania Administration Department - People Experience Section
Overview of Division/Department
Human Resources (HR) is responsible for managing, implementing and executing various HR functions in the Singapore office. There are four teams in HRD- Business Partnering, Shared Services, Operations & Payroll, and Talent Management & Rewards. The Shared Services team has three sections: Talent Acquisition / Recruitment, Staffing Administration, Mobility, and Compliance & General Administration (CGA). Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Support end-to end BAU activities in our employee life cycle i.e. Pre-onboarding, Onboarding and Offboarding. This includes managing the reference check process, monitoring and managing work pass applications, expiring, deletion etc. Preparing the required letters and documents form part and parcel of managing the life cycle process effectively and efficiently
- Build a positive people experience with us, such as through prompt and friendly assistance to all our colleagues specially on operational matters relating to the team's area of work
- Update and maintain HRIS staff records ensuring they are accurate and updated
- Plan and organise employee engagement programs/activities as well as any other projects as assigned.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- at least 2 years of HR Shared Services and Operations Experience
- Meticulous and strong follow up skills
- Proficient with the local Employment Act and using Microsoft Office
- Savvy and enjoy working with HR systems