- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 18 Feb 18
HR Risk and Compliance Officer
HR Risk and Compliance OfficerThis role is part of the People Services - Risk & Compliance team who will support the Head of People Services in Risk & Compliance matters relating to Group Human Resources including liaison with internal/external auditors and timely provision of HR statutory reports.
What you will do:
- Ensure key and operational risks are addressed and/or mitigated through effective control procedures.
- Maintain and update HR policies and procedures regularly.
- Performs Fit and Proper Checks for RNF submissions (appointment, cessation, updates) including RNF Council Statistic Reporting, Monthly reporting to CEO and periodic Fit and Proper Certification exercise.
- Follow up on regulatory updates and policies owners e.g. periodic email blasts such as Trade Embargo, Code of Conduct, Block Leave
- Manage the activities in RRSA, CSA and RCSA.
- Ensure prompt reporting and tracking of Staff movements, Misconduct, RNF statistics, ORM related reporting etc.
- Handles pre/post-employment checks and daily/periodic and other ad-hoc screenings e.g. AML
- Assist in BCM activities
- Supports Internal / External / audits, RCU's compliance testing as well as Regulatory Inspections and ad-hoc projects
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with relevant work experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in compliance monitoring and testing
- Knowledge of Securities and Futures Act and Financial Advisors Act (this is a pre-requisite for this position)
- Experience working in a commercial bank
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and documentation skills with high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment against tight timelines in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications