HR Recruiter (12 month contract)
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
HR Recruiter (12 month contract)
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people.
We are looking for a HR Recruiter (12 month contract) to join the Talent Acquisition Team looking after the Asia Pacific and Middle East Africa region. This position will be based in Singapore. This position is responsible for delivering effective recruitment solutions using a consultative approach resulting in onboarding the best-fit candidate.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of this position?
- Recruiting and Sourcing
- Be a subject matter expert and use data to lead recruitment for junior to mid-level positions
- Provides top-caliber customer service throughout the recruitment cycle, proactively communicating throughout the process with candidates and hiring managers
- Develops talent pipelines, understands the client's needs and partners with hiring leaders to understand the business and create an effective search plan
- Works closely and in partnership with the in-house Sourcer(s) and strives to limit the use of 3 rd party/agency support, instead focusing on utilizing in-house tools and support
- Develops candidate leads and stays current with industry market information using both internal and external sources
- Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation
- Effective Integration of Client Needs and Candidate Skills
- Develops critical Business Acumen to understand strategic business priorities and immediate and future talent needs
- Communicates in the "language" of the business to enable placement of the right talent, in the right place, at the right time
- Gains trust and rapport with clients to influence and drive business results through recruitment activities
- Proactively share innovative solutions to add value, anticipate needs, and streamline process for the client
- Recruiting Data and Intelligence
- Utilizes internal and external tools and technology to research and gather market intelligence
- Enable data-driven recruitment and sourcing strategies. Influences recruitment and selection strategies by analyzing global data and sharing market intelligence to set realistic expectations
- Keeps stakeholders updated to present accurate, up to date, and usable data
- Understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting opportunities and challenges
- Talent Branding, College/ Event-Driven Recruiting, and Diversity Recruiting Opportunities
- Partners with stakeholders to enhance and promote a successful enterprise Talent Branding strategy
- Provides expertise to Talent Acquisition initiatives such as university relations, diversity recruiting, and community outreach
- Connects diverse talent to business strategies through partnership with the hiring leader
- Engages with hiring leaders to develop and promote diverse sourcing strategies
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree in HR related field or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience. Experience recruiting for roles in financial services and ideally within asset management or investment firms would be highly desirable.
- Open to both agency or in house recruiter with solid end to end recruitment experience
- Knowledge of the APAC market is a plus
- Familiarity with Workday and Taleo is highly preferred
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and communications skills
- Ability to think out of the box and has a creative mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to engage with various functions and seniority
- Good team player, able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional and teams
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, " I AM Franklin Templeton ."
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.