- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 11 Apr 18 2018-04-11
This role is responsible for assisting the Head of HR in the efficient day-to-day HR generalist functions for Singapore Branch and Representative Offices as well as supporting all aspects of human resources work. To support and project manage assigned regional Asia strategic projects and to undertake HR data and analysis that add value to strategic decisions. This includes recruitment, employee relations, compensation, benefits, training, as well as the administration of human resources policies, procedures, and programs.
General HR Activities:
- Administer staff on-boarding and exit process with local management and HO HR team.
- Management of staff medical claims, insurance matters and leave records.
- Assist in on-going review and implementation of HR policies and SOPs.
- Assist with recruitment activities for the Branch.
- Management of Agency Contract staff (recruitment and invoices).
- Ensure employees’ details are maintained and updated accurately on timely manner.
- Support the Branch’s training and development initiatives. Assist to source appropriate external training programs for staff.
- Assist in training administration – enrolment, logistics, training evaluation and training claim submissions.
- Assist in government and related bodies’ surveys (MOM and MAS).
- Assist in employee relations matters.
- Assist in general HR Operational support.
- Assist to organize staff activities – staff birthday celebration, Stars in a Box recognition awards, employee engagement initiatives.
- Assist in preparing reports, letters and documents as and when required.
- Assist with management of the reception including mails & deliveries in the absence of the receptionist.
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, including processes, standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Proactively seek ways to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of HR operations and procedures.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and duties assigned by Manager.
HR Data Analytics:
- Play a pivotal role in designing, executing and measuring the effectiveness of HR programs, which will include identifying issues, forming hypotheses and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations.
- Design and undertake research studies that analyse strategic issues challenges faced by FAB Asia so that decision making is well supported by facts and comprehensive analysis.
- Develop and analyze monthly employee data, ad-hoc surveys and metrics.
- Track trends and developments in assigned functional areas.
- Conduct studies, perform research and prepare reports.
- Design communication findings and recommendations on critical initiatives
- Review, interpret and recommend policy, process or program improvements.
- Produce comprehensive, targeted and insightful reports / presentations in Powerpoint and/or Excel that summarize findings and recommendations which supports the senior management decision-making.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Banking, Economics or equivalent with minimum 3 years of experience in HR operations and general administration.
- Prior experience in similar capacity within the financial services sector, preferably with a small to medium sized organization is essential.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders from various countries regionally.
- Strong knowledge of local employment law and compliance requirements.
- Ability to work across all levels with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications especially in Excel and Powerpoint
- Self-motivated, proactive, organized and attentive to details.
- Ability to work independently and a good team player.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver within tight deadline.
- Willing to learn & contribute, result and customer service oriented.
- Demonstrate high level of integrity and ability to handle highly confidential information appropriately.
- Possesses HR ethical responsibility and standards in compliance with local or country laws and regulatory regulations
- Positive attitude towards changes and process improvement.
- Possesses Business Acumen, excellent communication skills and the ability to critically evaluate data gathered.NCE: