- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 20 Apr 18
HR Information System Team Head (AVP/VP)
HR Information System Team Head (AVP/VP)About OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
Our community of game changers at OCBC builds for the future; think Ambitious goals, act with a strong Belief and execute with Courage and agility to drive impact. These ABCs sit at the centre of our culture of change and innovation. Be a HR Information Systems Team Head at OCBC, and join our community of game changers.
Reporting directly to the Head of People Services, the successful candidate will be leading the team in managing the full suite of HR systems covering both projects and business-as-usual matters relating to Group Human Resources.
What you will do:
- Work closely with internal users and cross-functional teams to develop and translate business needs into technical specifications
- Responsible for project communication and documentation, build test plans and execution of test cycles
- Support the system vendor/IT in all project phases and continue to provide system support after implementation
- Oversee the HRIS team
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with relevant work experience
- At least 8 years of HR systems, strong background in systems implementation and have a good sense of project planning & management, vendor management and business analysis
- A self-starter who works well independently and in a team, and possess excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills as well as strong analytical and decision making skills.
- High level of self-motivation and strong business understanding linked to strategic insight & perspectives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment against tight timelines in a team environment
- Experience working in a commercial bank