Hiring for an experienced HR Director with track record in Recruitment and Training & Development for an APAC business.
This Human Resource Director will be responsible for the development and implementation of effective HR communication and engagement strategies to attract and retain talents through (i) Recruitment (ii) Training & Development and (iii) Diversity & Inclusion initiatives Main Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive key HR Communications, ensuring consistent communication of HR Policies, guidelines and change management within HR and for employees
- Lead Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and translate the broader D&I strategies into progressive practices and programs
- Develop, design and drive training & development polices and processes to strengthen the learning culture
- Partner with the business managers to develop and launch functional, leadership competency frameworks by identifying business needs and leveraging on training & development programs
- Develop and execute effective recruitment strategies to hire the right talents meeting business requirements of the organization
- Create and deliver recruitment and employee engagement branding messages, materials, and programmes
- Degree in human resource, business administration or relevant field.
- Talent Assessment and Development: Strong knowledge of the talent market and eye for talent. Ability to identify and assess talent to bring onboard and developing talent thereafter.
- Vendor Management: Experience in assessing, selecting, managing and measuring effectiveness of service providers and ensuring high quality delivery against established service level agreements.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
- Ability to perform independently under limited supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Resourceful, adaptable, well-organized and meticulous with an eye for detail.
**Candidate with working rights in Singapore is strongly preferred.**
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your updated CV to Jing Leong by using the "Apply Now" button below or send the CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1872880