Hiring for an experienced HR Director with track record in designing Compensation policies for APAC region.
The Human Resource Director will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR Compensation portfolio including:
Rewards strategies and design, annual compensation review cycle, formulation and management of long term incentive plans as well as remuneration committee secretariat support. A hands-on approach is required in the delivery of these key functions and sound advice to senior management on related subjects Main Responsibilities
- Designing and reviewing compensation framework, compensation policies and procedures
- Leading and managing end-to-end compensation projects and initiatives. This includes conceptualization, simulations, implementation strategies, communications, and change management
- Managing compensation initiatives (e.g, Salary reviews & bonus matrices, promotion increment matrices, sales incentive plans etc.)
- Participating in salary surveys and conducting analysis and benchmarking to evaluate the Company’s compensation competitiveness.
- Researching, analysing and evaluating information on compensation statistics, competitive threats, labour and market trends and sentiments and economic indicators to support compensation strategies and initiatives
- Keeping abreast of local compensation best practices and legistative changes to ensure compliance while reviewing how compensation policies are able to evolve to meet future needs
- Preparation of accurate financial provisions to Finance on all compensation items
- Degree in human resource, business administration or relevant field.
- Knowledge and appreciation of compensation principles and practices to lead the reviews of compensation programmes and initiatives.
- Possess competent compensation expertise knowledge with ability to extract and distil complex analysis into key decision points and to provide consultative advice to senior stakeholders.
- Analytical and sensitive to numbers.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
- Ability to perform independently under limited supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Resourceful, adaptable, well-organized and meticulous with an eye for detail.
**Candidate with working rights in Singapore is strongly preferred.**
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your updated CV to Jing Leong by using the "Apply Now" button below or send the CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1872880