HR Business Partner
- Permanent, Full time
- RHB Bank Singapore
- 19 Mar 19
Developing HR functions in areas of recruitment, retention, compensation and benefits policies to attract and retain talents to support the business strategy and direction of the bank. Supporting Group HR's directive in building a high performing team at Singapore Operations through effective performance management while providing customer centric full spectrum of HR functions and operations in a cost effective manner.
- Develop effective recruitment strategy to attract the right talents to meet the business unit’s manpower needs in support of its businesses
- Review and improve on recruitment process to ensure
- effectiveness and efficiency in the process
- Work closely with hiring managers to source for, interview and hire the right talents based on business needs
- Advise hiring managers and management on job market and industry outlook
- Provide advisory to department heads on manpower allocation and resource planning.
- Develop and implement people management practices and internal processes
- Act as a liaison and contact for HR related requirements and management plans.
Compliance and Regulations
- Keep attuned to and identify gaps relating to regulatory compliance and controls in order to create awareness and adherence
- Degree with at least 8 years of relevant experience as a HR professional preferably in a banking environment
- Strong working knowledge in a full spectrum of HR functions
- Track record of implementing major HR initiatives
- Dynamic, confident and strong leadership skills in managing and developing teams
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills