Our client is an International Organization with a large presence in the Technology industry across software solutions, technology infrastructure, hardware peripherals and computer manufacturing. They are seeking for an HPC Architecture Development who will be responsible for executing HPC applications, fine-tuning, developing and debugging such programs. The position will be catering to various large-scale companies locally in within Southeast Asia.
Industry: Technology, Services Integration (SI) Industry
Location: Central area (WFH arrangement, due to pandemic)
Schedule: 5-day work week
Skills: HPC Application Development, Debugging, Support
- The primary role is to plan, execute and manage HPC applications / architectures.
- Will be working with various end-user clients to tune, parallelizing, debugging, optimizing the application use.
- Will also be involved in server, data storage, software and IT infrastructure collaboration.
- Must possess a Diploma in IT, Computer Science or the related field.
- At least 4-years of work experience in application development, numerical model parallelization, HPC applications / architecture knowledge.
- Numerical simulation application knowledge (eg: use for weather forecasting, climate research, aeronautics)
- Language and Library knowledge such as Fortran, Open MP, MPI, C and C++.
- Active participant in delivery and engaging with clients.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg Number: R1108657
EA Licence No: 18C9079