My client is a privately funded quantitative trading firm striving for excellence in financial markets' research. They are looking to expand their Asian operations due to continued strong performance They are seeking a Senior Quantitative Trader for their team in Singapore/Shanghai. They trade across a multitude of asset classes and trading venues with significant market share and are constantly seeking to replicate their successes to newer exchanges and products.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quant Trader/Strategist looking to take advantage of one of the fastest platforms in the market for Asian Equities, Futures and Commodities, The ideal candidates will have 3+ years of experience of working within high frequency trading.
As a Senior Quantitative Trader your responsibilities will include
- Develop and deploy completely automated systematic strategies with short holding periods and high turnover
- Typical strategies deployed include Alpha-seeking strategies and Market Making
- Rigorously back-test strategies on in-house research infrastructure
- Deep experience in HF/UHF Trading
- Live HF Trading experience for at least 2 years.
- PnL Track record with excellent sharpe ratios.
- Programming experience in C++ or C
- Proficiency in using Python, R, or Matlab for statistical/data analysis of HFT tick data
- Possess a degree in a highly analytical field, such as Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing firm who typically operate under the radar. They can offer exceptional % payouts, a friendly and collegial working environment, access to advanced trading systems for low-latency execution of strategies and the opportunity to join at an exciting time of being a part of a new expanding trading business