HEAD - IT INFRASTRUCTURE
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Trinity , EA Licence No: 15C7547
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Expereinced and Seasoned IT Infrastructure & Operations within Banking Technology to lead APAC region.
The Head of Infra will lead and develop a team of 8-10 talented engineers (across APAC) including Infrastructure/ Network Engineers, System Administrators, DevOps, Security Engineers with a hands-on management style.
- Infrastructure: Physical Infrastructure (Server, Storage, Virtualization) and OS for Development, QA, UAT, Production, Backup, DR environments.
- Networking: Client/Broker Connectivity, Internal Connectivity, Corporate Connectivity.
- Systems: Layer between OS and Application (e.g. Architecture Design, Kubernetes, Jboss)
- Technology Applications: Tools to support Monitoring (e.g., Solarwinds) and Ticketing (Jira, Salesforce)
- Security: Design and Implementation of Security Policies and SOC (e.g. User Authorization, Server Hardening, Monitoring)
Success in this role will be balancing the ongoing regional delivery and ensuring ongoing innovations across all these areas.
- Provide strategic direction and oversight for the design, development, operation and support of IT systems to deliver solutions.
- Set and deliver the objective of the APAC aligned with the overall goals of the Global IT and Regional Business teams.
- Oversee operational and service management processes to ensure quality, security, efficiency and agility goals are achieved.
- Analyze reported incidents and problems for the production environment, assessing patterns, making recommendations, ad-hoc reporting, and providing appropriate communication.
- Develop and report meaningful service support metrics, identifying trends and recommendations for improvement, with the ultimate goal of improving IT effectiveness in responding to and/or predicting incidents and problems.
- Provide leadership, coaching and direction to the I&O staff and foster a business oriented culture and mindset. • Engage with existing or prospective clients in APAC seeking to evaluate or develop a better understanding of application hosting environment.
- Work with the global IT leadership team to prioritize resources and inititatives.
- Develop and control the annual operating and capital expenditure budget.
- Advise on what emerging technologies should be integrated and/ or introduced to ensure IT capabilities respond to the needs of corporatee’s business strategy.
- Understanding of technical areas including, but not limited to: Physical Infrastructure Stack - Compute, Storage, Networking Technologies; Linux/Windows OS; IaaS; Private/Hybrid Cloud; Virtualization; Citrix; Connectivity (VPN, Leased Lines, Cross Connects); Build Environment including Continuous Integration/Development (Jenkins); Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes); Monitoring (Solarwinds)