- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Growth Head, Digital Payment
Growth Head, Digital PaymentThis role is being created to increase the growth trajectory. The candidate should be very familiar with the digital commerce ecosystem and have an understanding of the different digital payment options available across the ecosystem.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive long term growth of digital payments across consumer to consumer and consumer to merchant payments.
- Actively manage business development pipeline across various merchant verticals.
- Aggressively drive integration timelines for 3 rd party partnerships.
- Propose & build payment and lifestyle solutions with IT, vendors / partners.
- Work closely with Product Managers to ensure requirements are met and developed for new services / enhancements
- Ensure smooth rollout of projects, manage pre and post-implementation activities, develop processes with operations teams
- Develop the end to end roadmap for payment and lifestyle experiences.
- Possess university degree and over 10-12 years' of work experience in digital commerce.
- Familiar with consumer trends in internet and mobile ecosystems
- Past experience scaling digital businesses.
- Good experience with best-in-class digital user experiences.
- Proven experience managing sales/BD pipelines.
- Managed small high functioning teams with an open, non- hierarchal structure.