- 50K to 70K
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 17 Oct 17
Group Reporting Accountant (Insurance)
A global financial services firm within the insurance industry is seeking for a Group Reporting Accountant within their finance team. The incumbent is mainly responsible for monthly Group IFRS closing of accounts.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly closing of accounts.
- Preparing IFRS reports and templates for group reporting purposes.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Preparing audit schedule and liaise with external auditors.
The successful applicant will be required to be familiar with the reporting requirements within the life insurance industry
- Min 4-5 years of financial accounting experience within big 4 audit/ insurance firms with good finance experience within the insurance industry.
- Proficient in MS Excel and SAP.
- Strong in IFRS reporting requirements.
This role comes with good career progression and if you are keen to take on your career to the next level, this is the role for you. Interested applicants, please send in your application to: evelyn.lee@lmarecruitment..com
EA Reg no: R1104466
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D