Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance - Group Regulatory Compliance
Qualifications Job Requirements
- Provide regulatory compliance advice to businesses and support functions assigned.
- Provide advisory support on cross-border marketing guidelines to businesses in the bank or group entities engaging in cross-border activities.
- Keep abreast of new and changes to regulations.
- Drive the implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- Manage breach reporting process and track completion of rectification actions.
- Maintain the library of regulations and its relevance to the relevant functions.
- Act as the liaison with regulators on regulatory compliance matters.
- Act as the liaison with external counsels and consultations in respect of local regulatory requirements and permissible cross-border activities to formulate new and review existing cross-border marketing guidelines
- Manage projects assigned.
- Provide regulatory compliance training.
- Collate FATCA and CRS reports and other regulatory reports for submission to regulator.
- Collate and track regulatory developments and significant issues of subsidiaries and international offices.
- Review regulatory compliance policies and procedures of the bank, international offices and subsidiaries.
- Manage and track progress of the Group's Annual Compliance Plans.
- Support division in preparation of senior management and CRAFT reporting
- Track completion of department tasks.
- Possess a university degree.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in regulatory compliance in a bank or external audit focusing on audit of financial institutions.
- Familiar with MAS regulations, FATCA, CRS, Volcker Rule and/ or cross border marketing requirements would be an advantage.
- Familiar with financial products and services.
- Proven leadership, organization and facilitation skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive, independent and resourceful.
- Embodies team work.
- Ability to adapt to changes.
- Ability to work under time constraint and pressure.