Group Leader, Community Banking Business
Group Leader, Community Banking Business What you'll do
• To lead a team of Business Development Managers (BDM)/Relationship Managers (RM)
• Able to train and coach the team so as to secure and grow new customer relationships
• You will need to maximize the team productivity in sales opportunities, proactively help to identify opportunities, develop new business accounts and generate revenue growth for the business unit.
• You should be target oriented, with a focus on building customer relationships.
*LI-EN Qualifications What you bring
• At least 6-8 years' experience in the banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in financial product sales - preferably possess some management/team lead experience.
• Experience in mid-market customer segment will be preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Effective management skills with strong leadership qualities
• Possess initiative, drive and ability to work independently as well as in a team